FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many people can attend one of these events? What size group is best?
There is no real limit on the number or size but this is usually discussed before or at the booking stage to ensure that the number agreed is manageable and that everyone is able to feel included.
What equipment do you bring to the venue?
Generally, I bring a fold up table and one or two electrical rotating flat base table stands (which require standard 240v power socket(s) situated close by).
* Any electrical equipment is given a visual check before being used and if more than one year old is PAT tested in line with current regulations.
How long will each exhibition/display event last?
Usually, each event is anticipated to last between one hour and an hour and a half BUT it very much depends on the needs and wishes of the audience members and so I am more than happy to extend the sessions were appropriate.
How much do you charge for the display/talk?
The charges for each exhibition event is listed on the EVENTS & TALKS page next to the description of each package. The prices of the individual packages vary depending on the following:
* The type of fabrics used and their specialist cleaning/maintenance needs (ie. silks)
* The type of display equipment required (bespoke mannequins)
* Length of time involved in the creation of the individual display miniatures (ie, hrs/weeks specialist skilled work).
* Any additional material costs in relation to demonstrations or group activities.
* The length of time for the individual experience (Senior Proms).
What payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer on the day of the event or by cheque (providing it is submitted at least seven days before the event date to allow for bank clearing).
Charmworth is not on any social media platforms at present but I am happy for you to place pictures of any displays or events on your own websites if it helps promote your services and the activities you provide for your customers.
A good way to make initial contact is via email using email@example.com If you send an enquiry then I will be happy to reply via email or to call you back at a convenient time to discuss specific requirements. If I am attending a booked event, you can ring me on 07906 993732 and leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible after the event.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07906 993732 if you have any other questions that are not listed above. I will be happy to answer any queries.